If you could tell by that little teaser photo…it is makeup central here at I’m A Little. Tara is here and she’s helping us get glam for the holidays. Today we’re keeping it simple with tousled tresses and makeup that gives your face a soft glow; a look that is quickly pulled together (I’m talking in a festive flash) but one that does not compromise on subtly glamorous, seasonal style.
Hey I’m a Little readers, Alex and I had so much fun trying out some holiday looks! Hopefully you like them and are eager to test them out this holiday season. Without further adieu, the step-by-step process for a unique but ultra-simple holiday look!
Sweet + Simple Holiday Beauty
1. Get your base makeup prepped as normal: Put on your regular cover up, concealer, powder & bronzer
2. Fill in eyebrows, keep your natural shape
7. Apply eyeliner to the lash line of your upper lids
8. Apply mascara on top and bottom lashes
And that’s it! You’re left with simple, soft makeup with warm pinkish hues and a neutral, shimmery gloss. The perfect sweet + simple holiday makeup.
Similar to this one here, we went a little closer to the root of the hair to create more voluminous curls. Using texturizing spray (I like this one here) we added some stronger curls to frame the face.
Here are the basic steps:
1. Start with day-old hair or freshly blow dried (this will work with texturizing spray)
2. Clip half of your hair up
3. Curl hair with curling iron pointing down and wrap hair around barrel
4. Do the same with the hair that is clipped up
5. Fluff to finish + Touch up if need be
6. Part your hair, Twist a sanction of one side and pin with a bobby pin
7. Lastly spray and pop in a pretty hair clip!
We hope all these instructions (and the pics!) help you look your holiday best! Comment and let us know how the looks worked for you!